Today I woke up at 1Oam , went out at 11am :O Eat breakfast with Arvin and Yvette at Spring 203 ... I ate chicken rice , Arvin same food with me while Yvette having Mixed rice ... Then we walk to MRT : Braddell . So ... From braddell to Bugis D: We wait for Annabella for five minutes at the fountain . My girlfriend was playing with the water at the fountain :X Her age is around 6 ~ 8 :X HAHA . When Annabella came , she ask me why become lampost >:l Because I was extra with Arvin and Yvette :X Then four of us went to Bugis Street to shop , targeting for bermudas as Arvin want to buy ... He bought two , one black and other white for $24 dollars ! OMG CHEAP . Then we went to find for wallet ... Actually I am the one who need a wallet :X We couldn't even find a wallet shop in Bugis Street so we go to Bugis Junction to find my wanted wallet ... I spotted some funny wallets in The Wallet Shop but the price a little expensive :X I am BROKE okay !? So we went to find for other shops ... But we couldn't find any shop ... So we went back to The Wallet Shop for my wanted wallet ... I spotted a few ... But a little not suitable for me as in for GIRLS lol ... so in the end I bought Algebra is not tough :) Cost me $29 dollars ... After that we stand outside the Wallet Shop for about 15minutes deciding where to go ... WE ARE LIKE RETARDS STANDING OUTSIDE but soon ... Arvin cant stand any longer so we play Scissors Paper Stone to decide where to get a drink ... I won so we went to Starbucks then we found a problem ... Yvette and Annabella and me found Starbucks coffee to expensive ... So we play Scissors Paper Stone again to decide where to go ... I represent Starbucks again ... I won about 6 times or more !? So we kept on replaying -.- ... Dam funny I kept on win :X At last Arvin won so we went to Mai Dang Dang (Macdonald) :X We have some beverage then around 3 we going for studies at Bras Besah Mai Dang Dang .. DONT NO HOW SPELL :X At first we pangseh Annabella because the dam stupid Arvin said very tired want to go home -.- ... When we arrived to the Bugis MRT we felt guilty letting Annabella going alone :X So I persuaded ARVIN HOW to go ... Then Arvin said that : 'If Yvette go I go' then yvette say okay , Yvette so good OMG thanks Yvette ... In the end we made Annabella fetch us to that mai dang dang we study for about 1 hours then go home already :D I ma hard working OKAY !? Okay write until here :X
3:09 AM
Wanna know me more uh ?
gO read !!! oh ya ! and leave tags please :>
TAGS NEEDED XD
Wo jiu shi crest ...
All about me
Full name : Cresent Poh Yao Siang
Gender : Male
Weight : 64
Height : 179
School : Beatty Sec '1O KCS '06
CCA : The Boys' Brigade 1Oth COY ! :D
Birthdate : 28th September 1994 .
♥ : 19111O x33