Hihi all :D Today in school nothing special happened but need stay back for Geography LSP :( After LSP I went to help 1E4 with their class decorations . When I step in the class all called me TEDDY ! OMG . -.- Then went buy bubble tea and go to Arvin's house , as he help me to add my CHAT BOX o.O He spam mess my details and insult my blog >;l ! BAD ARVIN I went home then nothing happen lo :X Write until here byes all ! x33 .
5:35 AM
Wanna know me more uh ?
gO read !!! oh ya ! and leave tags please :>
TAGS NEEDED XD
Wo jiu shi crest ...
All about me
Full name : Cresent Poh Yao Siang
Gender : Male
Weight : 64
Height : 179
School : Beatty Sec '1O KCS '06
CCA : The Boys' Brigade 1Oth COY ! :D
Birthdate : 28th September 1994 .
♥ : 19111O x33