Hi again :D Today in school nothing much happen in class , after lessons , I go to the hive then slack with Jeffrey and Arvin . Yuzane and her friends was there too :O WAIT can rewind ? I forgot to mention Jason and Delano became famous as they was the actors in the video clip which was show during assembly I love the first video best :D Anyway let's get back to The hive :D After slacking around 5pm we at block 199 void deck slack then Yu Zane very sad and Jeffrey very tired . Then I pei him lo ... Then went to Arvin's house outside cannot reveal what happen but then at last Yu Zane decided to go home ... Nothing happen much today actually D: ... I write until here bah byes peepoS ~
5:52 AM
Wanna know me more uh ?
gO read !!! oh ya ! and leave tags please :>
TAGS NEEDED XD
Wo jiu shi crest ...
All about me
Full name : Cresent Poh Yao Siang
Gender : Male
Weight : 64
Height : 179
School : Beatty Sec '1O KCS '06
CCA : The Boys' Brigade 1Oth COY ! :D
Birthdate : 28th September 1994 .
♥ : 19111O x33