Saturday, February 20, 2010
What's up ? Yoyo . Today have parade then go school , fall in then Chinese New Year Celebration . Yu Seng and Pizzas :D I only ate one , after that we go Labrador Park ya , mission is to find stations and finish the task , I was grouped with Dilys , Jing Jie , Shi Yuan , Chris , Camile and Crystie or what ever LOL . Sorry bu hao yi si dont no how spell , then the stations need climb stairs here and there up and down -.- Damn tireding ... then released at TPMC then me Matthew , Leon and YK went for lunch . Thanks Matthew for the lunch next time treat you back ^.^ anyway ... I go home then have black jack :P won twenty plus dollars ANYWAY my dota match start already BYES .
Labels: $$$
9:21 AM