Thursday, March 11, 2010
~Thursday
~During School lessons :D - Today last day of elective module then at class sing national anthem then go to food lab one :O Today last day so our last project is cook for Principal , VP , HODS and our subjects teachers :) OI DONT PUT POISION LA LOL :X Joking only hahas ... Jr Chef 1 in charge of deserts :D We made Chocolate pudding when cut the pudding right ... the chocolate will flow out one yum yum :P And we made Choux Pastry :D The cream inside the puff hahas nice also and lastly the the crispy thingy then top got pear one :D Overall Jr Chef BEST x33 thanks Chef Shah I will miss you :D Cooking should be my dream job MASTER CHEF LOL . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4nQKsXi65I&feature=related <--- this link is the Hell's Kitchen the show damn rocks very 1 minutes will have TOOT ~ HAHAHA .
~After School - I when straight to basketball court :D because before that I at food lab he already playing lol :D so I go find him lo then play basketball and volleyball HAHA . After that go bubbletea with Jason and Jin Hong then go home HAHA .
Labels: Haha day .
7:53 AM