Thursday, April 1, 2010
Sorry ytd never post :X
~Wednesday
~I bought a new Zinc bag :D at j8 . Then gt AA . PLUS in lesson got Chemistry test quite easy I hope I pass :D
~Thursday
~Lesson-BORING :D No las got the physics test today ... No time to do :( I think fail ... :(:(:( Then today is when the sec3 councilor take over :D the 8th investiture ... Good luck guys :D Crest is sad because there isnt PE 4 weeks in a row ... :( Mr Lim liar ... After that got story telling at 2pm in the AVA room :D Kind of waste time ... Then I go to canteen and saw Yvette and Arvin chatting so I went to disturb :D :X WAHAHA ... No la just want you both to slack with me at The Hive :D then Yvette gtg to vb training . then we disturb denise :X then she scold me sia ... Denise : teddy you this childish person ... :( walaos , what i did sia ... anyway after that after I had my lunch i wanted to go for basketball but then the bb blaze group trainning with sepak taraw so i also join :D WAHHA . very fun lei :D byes all :D
4:13 AM