Friday, June 25, 2010
CRAP D: I totally hate my hair ... Ask the auntie dont cut the fringe she go cut !$!@%#*^%@* I know $3.8O but I say dont cut le right ? T-T ... Ask for spike she also dont no how cut ... The layer also cannot make it . Hais sibeh angry . Today ... At work fire aura behind me sia after I throw the plate she dont dare command me anymore . Almost throw at her lustful face . Nevermind 2 more days sch reopen I dont feel like looking at her face anymore .
You know what ? I was thinking if I was worth you . Then the sky might drop . Because even Jin Hong said I not worth her sister . Yup I agree and admit too you know ? .
Labels: Hate - Caroline - Loves - all my FRENS :D
11:36 AM