Monday, August 9, 2010
:D Hahas :) So long never post le , I shall revive my blog . I want to stay happy and suffer for my friends :D I will be one of your best friend if you allow me to :D This twos days very busy >:) Friday got Class BBQ very enjoying :D Until 2am then go home :) 3n2 rawks !!! Saturday morning need go BB hiking planning , after that go chalet with Hyeeun , Shandy , Minmin and Kahmum there then a lot people at chalet 9O% I know de ^.^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chelsea two days ago actually . :) Then ton the whole night playing blackjack :O Lost nevermind larhs play play de . Next day go for movies :D then never sleep until 7pm then today woke up at 12pm HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE :D My home :) 7th month coming le . Someone scare until dont dare come out buy dinner :)
4:24 AM