Friday, August 13, 2010
HAHAS ! I so pro luh , flu , sore throat , heaty , nose block then I still can eat Mars eat Boost eat Oreo ... Nothing to say de luh ... Talk also pain ... -.- ARGH !!! Today after school go for Chem test then go canteen lunch then go DNT course was wearing the hairclip so instructor call me mr pagent or something :O Then go Mac for BB hike meeting lo ... Tomorrow going Hike at Pula Ubin ... Then Vivo . BUSY ... :( Sick somemore how !? I still drinking sweet drinks instead of mineral water .
Eh , want say something infront say larhs ? Why scare scare say attention seeker ?
If you got a lot a lot of backup I not scare just call only , at most I bleed go home , you want me fear is very hard de . Because I really no emotion already ...
I want to love someone really . Like Jun Hao say hold hands is more than enough . I know I am not worth for anyone .
Awhile want tell awhile say nvm , sometimes will tired you know ?
7:30 AM