Sunday, August 15, 2010
Work , Sec 3N studies , Friends , CCA , <- All this ... Its kinda stress but I really am facing all this . Maybe ... One day I would just give up on everything ? First I give up my work because of my Studies and CCA . Now I need to disappoint my friends . Its like always ... If only someone or something can cheer me up . I would be happy . But now I feeling so sick , but I am still eatiing chocolates , I dont want to recover I want to be sick . Maybe ... You really could put the blame on me ...
Tell me if thats for me okay !?
I want to give you basic love , but you must accept it first right ? Holding hands is more than enough .
I hope you can be my ears but I scare I bother you larhs LAOSU :)
Today actually want go Douglas house de but Jeffrey never go tgt with me I dont want go liao ! hahas so ended up playing badminton for awhile with Jian Ming , Arvin and Zheng Yu .
Love , yS ...
3:24 AM